EZ2 ELASTOMER COUPLING WITH SPLIT CLAMPING HUB
- two coupling hubs are concentrically machined with curved jaws.
- elastomer inserts are available in type A or B.
- the two coupling elements are connected with a precise and concentrically machined aluminum tube.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- clamping hub: up to series 450 high strength aluminum, series 800 and up steel
- elastomer insert: precision molded, wear resistant, and thermally stable polymer
- intermediate tube: up to series 450 precision machined aluminum tube; series 800 and up steel, composite tubes are also available
- Speeds: Please advise the application speed when ordering or inquiring about EZ Line shafts.
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model EZ2:
- lateral mounting with split clamping hubs
- engths up to 4 meters
- no intermediate support bearing required
- low moment of inertia
- vibration damping
- press fit design
- backlash free