ST TORQUE MODULE
- Design: Two part assembly for installation into prefabricated coupling components.
- part 1: Engagement receptacle
- part 2: Module with self-contained, spring loaded plunger
- the spring tension is adjustable in the field.
- the set force is visible on the adjustment scale.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +120° C (-22° F to +248° F)
- Service life: Infinite life and maintenance free when operated within the technical specifications.
- Tolerance: For mounting of the ST torque modules, an H7 bore tolerance is required.
- Material: High-strength, nitro-carburized steel
- Re-engagement: The modules are re-engaged by applying an axial force to the plunger when a synchronized angularity of the drive and driven side is present.