ST4 TORQUE LIMITER WITH INTEGRAL GEAR COUPLING FOR DIRECT DRIVES
- with keyway or spline connection.
- gear coupling for misalignment compensation.
- torque modules evenly spaced around the circumference.
- field adjustable within the selected range.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +120° C (-22° F to +248° F)
- Service life: Infinite life and maintenance free when operated within the technical specifications.
- Tolerance: Tolerance between hub and shaft 0.02 – 0.07 mm.
- torque limiter: high-strength, nitro-carburized steel
- gear coupling ends: extremely wear resistant tooth geometry made from high-strength alloyed steel
- surface nitro-carburized
- Balancing: Standard balancing G16 (higher speeds upon request)
- Properties of Torque Limiter model ST4:
- high torque density
- compensation for axial, lateral, and angular misalignment
- low restoring forces