BK2 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING WITH CLAMPING HUB
- With a single radial clamping screw per hub ISO 4762.
- Any imbalance of the clamping hubs is compensated for by balancing bores located on the inside of the hub.
- Temperature range: -30° C bis +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- Bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel.
- Hub material: see table below.
- Brief overloads: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 available with a finely balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material, bellows and ATEX designs are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BK2:
- easy to mount
- suited for space restricted installations
- low moment of inertia