ESL TORQUE LIMITER ECONOMY CLASS WITH CLAMPING HUB, PRESS-FIT VERSION FOR DIRECT DRIVES
- Design: The R+W SERVOMAX elastomer coupling with integral multi position torque limiter.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- torque limiter: high strength steel
- detent balls made of hardened steel.
- clamping hubs: high strength aluminum.
- elastomer insert: precision molded, wear resistant and thermally stable polymer.
- Speeds: Negligible abrasion with disengagement speeds of up to 200 rpm. Higher speeds upon request.
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model ESL:
- reliable torque overload protection
- compact simple design
- multi position engagement
- low wear
- economical design
- backlash free due to reliable R+W design
- press fit design