SK2 TORQUE LIMITER WITH CLAMPING HUB FOR DIRECT DRIVES
- Design: With clamping hub and 1 radial screw ISO 4762.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash free through frictional clamping connection
- Service life: Maintenance free when operated within the technical specifications.
- Tolerance: Tolerance between hub and shaft 0.01 – 0.05 mm.
- bellows made of highly elastic stainless steel
- torque limiter section: High strength hardened steel
- hub material: up to series 80 aluminium from series up 150 steel
- Properties of Torque Limiter model SK2:
- absolutely backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- easy mounting and dismounting
- adjustable settings
- electrically ant thermally insulated
- compensation of shaft misalignments
- low moment of interia
- actuation ring moves to trigger external sensor
- disengagement within 1 - 3 msecs