SK3 TORQUE LIMITER WITH CONICAL CLAMP CONNECTION FOR DIRECT DRIVES
- Design: With tapered conical clamp and removal jack screws
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash free through frictional clamping connection
- Service life: Maintenance free when operated within the technical specifications.
- Tolerance: Tolerance between hub and shaft 0.01 – 0.05 mm.
- bellows made of highly elastic stainless steel
- torque limiter section: High strength hardened steel
- hub material: Steel
- Properties of Torque Limiter model SK3:
- actuation ring moves to trigger external sensor
- absolutely backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- adjustable settings
- low residual friction after disengagement
- low moment of interia
- disengagement within 1 - 3 msecs