SLP TORQUE LIMITER WITH PURE KEYWAY CONNECTION
- keyway per DIN 6885 or ANSI standard dimensions.
- components of compact and rigid design with backlash free interface.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +120°C (-22° F to +248° F)
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance free and stable over their entire service life if technical limits are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01-0.05mm.
- extremely lightweight construction
- up to 60 % weight reduction in comparison to the standard series
- torque rating increased by 50 %
- good dynamic characteristics
- spring tensioned ball-detent principle with absolutely zero backlash
- corrosion resistant
- very simple torque setting
- Properties of Torque Limiter model SLP:
- integral bearing for timing belt pulley or sprocket
- compact, simple construction
- torque setting is continuously variable
- simple keyed connection