BK3 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING WITH TAPERED CONICAL SLEEVES
- Design: With tapered conical sleeves and strong, captive ISO 4017 draw-off screws.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm
- Bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- The hub material is steel
- Brief overload: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 available with a finely balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material, bellows and ATEX designs are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellos Coupling model BK3
- high clamping forces
- high degree of operating depentability
- new draw off device suited for space restricted installations