BK8 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING WITH FLANGE MOUNTING FOR ROBOT GEARS
- One side with a clamping hub and a single radial clamping screw ISO 4762.
- One side with a flange-connection and a seperate intermediate flange.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Speed: Up to 10,000 rpm.
- Service life: R+W Bellows Coupling BK7 are maintenance-free and have an infinite life, if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Fit tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- The hubs are made of aluminium
- Series 300 and 1500 made of steel
- Bellows are made of highly flexible, high-grade stainless steel
- Intermediate flange made of steel (standard)
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BK8:
- zero backlash and high torsional rigidity
- easy assembly
- compact design
- suited for space restricted installations