BKC METAL BELLOWS COUPLING ECONOMY CLASS COMPACT VERSION WITH CLAMPING HUB
- With a single ISO 4762 radial clamping screw per hub.
- Self opening clamp system optional: Loosening the clamping screw applies force to the pin, which will force the clamp into the open position for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamped connection.
- Service life:These couplings have an infinite life and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- Bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel.
- Hub material see table.
- Standard up to 10,000
- Option 1: In excess of 10,000 rpm with a finely balanced version
- Option 2: in excess of 30,000 rpm, with balancing grade G = 2.5 (see table)
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material, bellows and ATEX designs are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BKC:
- for high speeds
- easy to mount
- suited for space restricted installations
- low moment of inertia