BKL MINIATURE COUPLING WITH CLAMPING HUB UP TO 3NM
|Rated torque (Nm)||TKN|
|Inside diameter possible from Ø to Ø H7 (mm)||D1/D2|
|Moment of inertia (gcm2)||Jges.|
|Torsional stiffness (Nm/rad)||CT|
|Approximate weight (g)|
|Tightening torque of the fastening screws (Nm)|
- Design: With a single radial clamping screw per hub ISO 4762.
- Temperature range: -40° C to +200° C (-40° F to +392° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free.
- Bellows are made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- Hubs are made of aluminium
- Compensating of misalignment:
- Lateral misalignment up to 0,2 mm.
- Axial misalignment up to 1 mm.
- Angular misalignment up to 2° degree.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 rpm with balanced version.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model BKL:
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensates for 3-axis of misalignment
- low cost